Top of Form As the marketing project manager, you are ready to present your marketing project plan and marketing ca
Top of Form
As the marketing project manager, you are ready to present your marketing project plan and marketing campaign to your supervisor.
Use your work from the assignments in Weeks 2 through 4 to create a 10- to 15-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft® PowerPoint® or websites like Google Slides™, Adobe® Slate, or Prezi.
The presentation should showcase your proposed marketing project plan and the integrated advertising campaign and should:
- Summarize the need for your new hospital program in your community.
- Identify key data points you collected that support the need of the new program.
- Identify the chosen marketing strategy for your new program.
- Define your targeted audience based on your market segmentation in previous assignments.
- Include your specific message(s) you will use in your integrated advertising campaign.
- Identify the tasks and their order of importance needed to implement your marketing project plan.
- Explain when and how you will evaluate your marketing project plan.
- Identify a projected timeline of evaluation.
- Identify tools you will use to evaluate your plan.
- Identify resources and data that will be used to determine success in your marketing project plan and new program.
- Based on anticipated changes in the future, discuss how health care marketing strategies can change.
- Consider external influences that may guide strategy changes.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.