The objective of the integrated semester is to help you extend your knowledge of how the Finance, Operations, Management,
The objective of the integrated semester is to help you extend your knowledge of how the Finance, Operations, Management, and Marketing disciplines work and how they integrate their functioning in the real world of business.
This assignment is an assessment of how well you understand the integration process. This assignment will be dealing with DISNEY and has 2 parts.
Listed below you will find one WEAKNESSES and one THREAT for DISNEY, read them carefully then proceed to answer the questions that follow :
1) Disney Weakness: Walt Disney Company has a higher employee turnover rate compared to competitors.
2) Disney Threat: There is a predicted global recession in the near future. This can cause a problem for Disney in the sense that attendance at their global entertainment venues will decline negatively, impacting their revenue and profit.
– Pick one, either the Disney Weakness or the Threat and explain how you would turn the Disney weakness into a Strength or the Disney Threat into an Opportunity. – Explain how your actions would impact Marketing, Finance, Management and Operations.
Part 2: Assume you are the new CEO of Disney and you have to now rebuild the Disney Brand Image that was damaged due to major harassment scandals so it bounces back from all the negative publicity it received from these incidents. Note: harassment covers not only sexual offensives against women but bullying, microaggression and offensive behaviors against LGBTQ, people with disabilities, older members of the workforce and people from other cultures.
Your overall bounce back strategy is to commit to a change in the Disney work place culture at all levels involving all employees in all Disney companies and divisions. After your careful investigation and detailed understanding of the issues you want to take steps to develop a culture of trust, respect and purpose for all employees and a harassment free work environment in all 32 Disney Global Business units with a total of 203,000 employees. To establish consistency in policy and procedures on a global basis requires you retain services of an outside consulting firm with expertise in development of Human Resource Programs that can guide the Disney Organization step-by-step through a critical process so all their employees become trained and certified in policies to end Harassment within their organization. The cost to implement the program is $600 per employee for a total cost of $12,180,000.(203,000 employees x $600 each).
Your Assignment has 3 parts
– Explain how you would Announce , Market and Promote this program internally to all Disney employees so they take a Pledge of Commitment to make the Disney workplace a more respectful place of employment.
– Secondly: explain what Marketing action you recommend Disney take to reverse the negative impression these harassment scandals had among Disney PUBLICS ( their external audiences) to make all Disney divisions a more respectful place of employment.
– Lastly , explain the impact these actions have across Marketing ,Finance, Management and Operations.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.