This week, read Chapter 5 in your text and reflect on the operation of the early childhood program. ?You
This week, read Chapter 5 in your text and reflect on the operation of the early childhood program. You will also explore the many responsibilities of an administrator and watch videos exploring leadership and management within the role of an administrator.
Lastly, you will reflect on your own skills as they relate to leading and managing within an early childhood program.
For this assignment, you will reflect on what you have learned about leading and managing within early childhood programs.
Assume you are applying for a position as director of an early childhood program. Write a letter to the program’s board explaining your thoughts as to what makes an effective administrator.
Incorporate the following into your letter:
- Use examples from your own professional experience to compare management to leadership. Please give examples of specific responsibilities related to each role (management vs. leadership).
- Explain if one is more important than the other (leadership vs. management).
- Discuss ways to reduce turnover, and then ensure a positive work climate.
- Explain the role of the administrator in building relationships with family and community.
- Judge the impact of leadership and management on the success or failure of an early childhood program.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.