Analysis of an Age Related Topic In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style con
Analysis of an Age Related Topic
In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style conduct in-depth analysis of a pertinent topic related to aging. Include the following in your analysis:
- Define the problem.
- Identify the specific population affected.
- Describe cultural implications.
- Describe financial/legal/ethical implications for the population related to the problem.
- Describe 2-3 interventions that can be used to improve the problem.
- Describe resources available to improve the problem.
- Describe costs associated with the interventions identified.
- Discussed sustainability of the interventions.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.