New Student (or Employee) Orientation Program
Acting as the human resource director for your university or workplace, design a new student or employee orientation program to offer information and socialization opportunities for incoming students or staff. Your design should be based on a blended learning approach and address the following elements:
Write a six- to eight-page paper in which you do the following:
- Determine at least three objectives with measurable criteria for the orientation program.
- Outline the critical elements of the program.
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would like the participant to possess upon completion of the orientation process.
- Discuss the blend of training delivery methods you selected and explain your blend. For example, if you chose to include self-paced instruction for a certain element, explain why you chose self-paced instruction as opposed to other training delivery methods.
- Discuss the evaluation process you will use to assess the success of the orientation program.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least four quality academic resources to use in this assignment Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop the objectives, KSAs, evaluation process, and delivery method of an orientation program.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.