Define lymphedema. What is elephantiasis? Provide t
500 words, formatted and cited in proper current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Part 1: Lymphatic
- Define lymphedema.
- What is elephantiasis?
- Provide the differential diagnosis of mumps versus cervical adenitis.
Part 2: Thorax and Lungs
- Define and provide an example of a disease/situation where this sign/symptom might be present:
- Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea
- Kussmaul breathing
- Periodic breathing (Cheyne-Stokes).
- Support your answer with a previous experience you have encountered in your career.
Part 3: Cardiovascular System
- Name and write the location of the five traditionally designated auscultatory areas and explain why it is heard there.
- A pregnant patient (32 weeks’ gestation) is having difficulty with dependent edema and painful varicosities. What can you suggest to help this patient’s problem and explain rationale?
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.