Mock Interview Alternative Assignment Value: 20% Total Marks: 25
Please read through the questions carefully. Please choose 2 questions from the 2 mark questions, 2 questions from the 3 mark questions and 3 questions from the 4 mark questions.
3 marks will be allocated for formatting, spelling/grammar.
Proper sentence format is required. Please ensure that you write out your questions followed by the answer. Revisit caps, grammar, punctuation, sentencing etc. Failure to follow the instructions will result in mark reduction.
STAR= Situation, Task-Issue, Action, Result
2 mark questions
1. Tell me your job title and why you are interested in this position/role? (SAME AS OCC ASSIGNMENT)
2. Tell me one of your weaknesses and what you have done in the past 6 months to improve it.
3. What animal best describes you and why?
4. Give two examples of things you’ve done in previous jobs that demonstrate your willingness to work
5. Tell me about a time you had to make a significant decision. How did you go about making that
6. Tell me about a time you may have been in a disagreement with someone. How did you resolve that
3 mark questions
7. Stress is part of work, therefore, tell me about a stressful situation and what you did to overcome this
8. What steps would you take to prepare for an interview (3 minimum)
9. Tell me about a time you influenced or went through a change. In detail, how did you manage
through that change?
10. Do you consider yourself to be a person who communicates well and develops strong working
relationships? Share an example using the STAR process .(situation, task-issue, action, result)
of when you were able to showcase this.
11. Some people consider themselves to be “big picture people” and others are detail-oriented. Which
are you? Given an example in detail that illustrates your preference and why you feel this way.
4 mark questions
12. Explain a situation that happened to you, and how would you have handled it differently based on
the outcome and what would you change when faced with a similar situation?
13. Communication is a transferable skill used with both internal/external customers. In detail, give an
example of when you went “above and beyond” for someone that was not part of the job.
14. Tell me about the most significant project you worked on. In detail, how did you manage
it, from start to finish? (min 3 steps required)
15. Give me an example of a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it. (use the STAR
process to answer – situation, task-issue, action, result) and what were the lessons learnt?
16. Tell me what specific job title you will be seeking (SAME A OCC ASSIGNMENT-MAKE SURE YOU ARE QUALIFIED) and explain what three key skills you possess that would qualify you for this job and how each will benefit the organization.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.