I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Goleman (2011) spent time looking at leaders and what makes them effective. He noted that a good IQ, technical ability and most importantly, a high degree of emotional intelligence is needed to be an effective leader. Self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills were the five skills that make up emotional intelligence. Goleman discusses the idea of learning and developing emotional intelligence.
Goleman, D. (2011). What makes a leader??In HBR’s 10 must reads: On leadership (pp. 1- 21). Harvard Business Review Press.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 1, “What Makes a Leader(new tab)?”
- Citing the workshop resources and using APA-format write a minimum one-paragraph response to each of the following prompts:
- In your own words what is emotional intelligence? If you had to pick, which component do you believe would be most important and why?
- In reviewing the 5 components of emotional intelligence, which do you think you would be your strongest and which do you need to work on? How could you improve your weakest component?
- Identify and discuss one other aspect of the article you think is important to leadership or emotional intelligence.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.