For this Discussion, watch two feature length movies. One film is to be one in which the higher Good? does not Win.?? The other film is to be one in which the higher Good?
For this Discussion, watch two feature length movies. One film is to be one in which the higher “Good” does not “Win.” The other film is to be one in which the higher “Good” does “Win.”
Choose films from the list “ARTH204 List of Film & Morality Movies” file found in the content for Week Two. You may also choose other films that meet the following criteria:
- No war or battle movies since that is a topic we will cover later in class
- No animation films for this Discussion.
- The film must not be ambivalent about the nature of goodness.
After watching these films, answer the following questions.
- Indicate which film fits into which category. When you name characters (or indicate the person by the actor) for the first time, please make sure you indicated which film the character is from.
- Of the two films you watched for this Discussion assignment, which one did you like or enjoy the most? Explain why?
- Briefly explain the nature of “goodness” in each film.
- Of the two films, which character do you consider to have the most “goodness.” Explain.
- For each of the films, what do you believe was the intended message regarding good vs. bad, morals, or ethics? Explain.
- Remember to place the film information for each movie at the bottom of your post using the Style Guide found in the Syllabus Content.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.