To start, watch the video Turning up plant efficiency” (https://www.google.com/search?q=turning+plant+efficiency+video&oq=turning+plant+efficiency+video&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.10018j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_-HqzYNCQGNKFtQaMtq74DQ35), a general-audience explanation of a scientific study published by Science, one of the top two journals in all of the natural sciences, and download the corresponding published study, Improving photosynthesis and crop productivity by accelerating recovery from photoprotection”(https://science.sciencemag.org/content/354/6314/857).
In your post, answer the following questions then complete the chart below:
1. What hypothesis did the researchers have?
2. How did they test their hypothesis?
3. What were the results of their research?
4. What impact do the results have?
5. Consider the titles of the video and the journal article. How and why do they differ? What about the journal article lets you know this is published research in the natural sciences?
6. The publication of this research uses a different citation style than APA. The journal Science provides its own requirements for the citations, but it follows several common systems. One of the most notable traits is the use of numbers in the text to identify the sources listed at the end. What are some reasons you can think of why a scientific journal uses this format? Consider the conventions of writing in the natural sciences as you craft your response.
In a chart like the one below (I attached it for you below), summarize how the video and the article addressed each convention given in the first column. For the audience analysis, write a few sentences that explain how the similarities or differences work for each audience (the general audience of the video and the audience of scientists for the journal article).
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.