Review Business Ethics Flashpoint: Creator/Consumer Balance. This section of the text portrays negative actions by pharmace
Review Business Ethics Flashpoint 8.1: Creator/Consumer Balance. This section of the text portrays negative actions by pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, but there have also been positive examples during the COVID-19 pandemic as companies set aside competitive interests to provide testing, equipment, and research in a more collaborative manner.
In your discussion, respond to these questions posed in Flashpoint 8.1:
- How should a for-profit corporation balance its business needs with the needs of its customers?
- Lives depend on products created by some companies. Do these companies have a greater responsibility to work towards benefitting the consumer more than themselves?
- Look at the issue from a Biblical worldview. How would you respond if you were running such a company?
Your thread must explain how you achieve the creator/consumer balance, considering, e.g.,:
- Profit and return on investment for company owners/shareholders
- Continuing existence of the company
- Protecting the intellectual property of the company
- Needs of patients, practitioners, and society
- See the Read: The CEOs of Nearly 200 Companies Just Said Shareholder Value is No Longer Their Main Objective
- Biblical support and guidance for your positions
- Any other legal and ethical concepts you believe may be relevant
1000 words atleast 3 peer reviewed sources APA
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.