Conduct a search on the Internet and/or CSU Online Library, and identify the functions and purpose of the following operati
Your assignment for this unit is to complete the following five activities. Your completed scholarly activity should be at least two pages in length.
- Conduct a search on the Internet and/or CSU Online Library, and identify the functions and purpose of the following operating systems (OS): Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Blackberry OS, and Android. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Describe the file management system on your desktop or laptop computer. In addition, either provide a screenshot or create a table of your file structure to include files, folders, and subfolders.
- Explain the process and programs used to backup both Windows and the Mac OS.
- Explain the function and importance of each of the following system utilities: disk cleanup utility, disk checking utility, and disk defragmenter utility.
- Discuss three common computer problems and the actions you would take to troubleshoot the problems.
Your scholarly activity must be at least two pages in length, double-spaced. You are required to use at least two outside sources, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.