For this assignment, you are required to answer the six questions below. Your answers will be based on your reading and un
For this assignment, you are required to answer the six questions below. Your answers will be
based on your reading and understanding of “Women and the Evolution of World Politics”. You
should not use other sources. Do not cut and paste excerpts from the article as answer
1. Fukuyama begins his article with a discussion of social patterns among chimpanzees.
Why does he focus on chimpanzees and how do the patterns he identifies relate to
women and international relations?
2. Throughout his article, Fukuyama contrasts two competing explanations of why wars
occur. What are they and what are the main features of each of these explanations
or theories? In terms of reducing or eliminating war, what are the implications of
each of these theories?
3. In biological terms, does Fukuyama consider race to be a useful explanation of
human conflict? Why or why not?
4. In terms or promoting international peace, what are the arguments discussed by
Fukuyama for and against having greater participation by women in national
5. What important demographic shift does Fukuyama identify over the course of the
next five decades in Western Europe and Japan? How does this shift relate to issues
concerning women and world politics?
6. What do you consider to be the two strongest arguments made by Fukuyama in his
article and the two weakest? Respond in detail.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.