Using the DiAngelo reading…
(Answer all of these)
1. Define whiteness.
2. Define white fragility.
3. What is the function of white fragility?
4. What are some catalysts for white fragility? DiAngelo uses the phrase “triggers for white fragility,” but I’m critical of the implication that white racism is triggered by, or is the result of trauma, rather than a powerful source of trauma for people of color. I’m choosing to use the word ‘catalyst’ instead.
5. How does white fragility manifest? Give one verbal and nonverbal (body language) example.
6. What social factors reinforce white fragility?
(Consider at least one, but feel free to include more if you need to reach your page count)
7. Watch this video of white people talking about race: What verbal and nonverbal examples of white fragility do you notice?
8. What does Robin DiAngelo and Tim Wise’s prominence as white antiracists say about white fragility? Which catalyst(s) for white fragility does this reflect?
The Video _ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXow7olFyIM&t=5s
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.