Answer the following: 1.?What is the perceived relationship between a dividend and the price of the stock
Answer the following:
1. What is the perceived relationship between a dividend and the price of the stock before and after the date a person must own the stock to receive the dividend?
2. Does the paying of dividends affect your personal investment decisions? Do you currently own any stocks that pay dividends?
3. Might the decision to own stocks that pay dividends might change as a person gets older of retires? Why or why not? How might risk aversion enter in to the discussion?
Participation Requirements:Original discussion forum posts:
- Create a thread for your original post identified with your name.
- Prepare a quality, substantive post that addresses the objectives of the discussion forum and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric
- Include supportive evidence; such as direct applicable experience and expert sources.
- Due no later than Wednesday, 11:59 pm, CT
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.