The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instr
The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instructor feedback and recommendations. Review the paper for flow and continuity.
Compile the previous assignments and:
- Create a quarter-page informative abstract for your final project. This abstract does not count toward the final page count for the paper.
- Revise your project analysis.
- Revise your instructional and delivery strategies.
Write 6–8 pages in which you:
- Create an evaluation plan that clearly correlates to the three learning objectives you developed in the Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives assignment. Specify the measures that best fit each objective.
- Prepare a five-question test that correlates with the learning objectives from the Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives assignment. Design the test so that each question is from a different level of Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Determine the type of evaluation approach that is most appropriate for your project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select a learning theory that applies to the instructional design of the project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Create three learning theory principles, not previously mentioned, and specify how they apply to your project.
- Examine the information gaps within the project. Determine the information that is necessary in order to complete the project more effectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the next steps to complete the delivery of the instruction. Identify final preparations needed such as the location, resources, equipment, transportation, and food.
Use your textbook, Internet, and/or the Strayer University Online Library to locate at least three reputable references (no more than ten years old). Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
The assignment will total 15–20 pages not including the cover, reference, and abstract pages.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create an instructional product that integrates analysis, design processes, and assessments to address an instructional problem.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.