Academic Clinical SOAP Note Academic clinical SOAP notes provide a unique opportunity to practice and demonstrate advanced
Academic Clinical SOAP Note
Academic clinical SOAP notes provide a unique opportunity to practice and demonstrate advanced practice documentation skills, to develop and demonstrate critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills, and to practice identifying acute and chronic problems and formulating evidence-based plans of care.
Develop a hospital follow-up progress SOAP note based on a clinical patient from your practicum setting. In your assessment, provide the following:
· A one-sentence description of the primary working diagnosis, pending differential diagnoses, and the context or service in which the patient is being seen.( Acute Care Hospital)
· A one-to-two paragraph description of the current illness or hospital stay, including pertinent diagnostic findings or procedures. Include how many days the patient has been hospitalized, if applicable.
· List of at least five systems affected by the working diagnosis. Provide two positive or negative effects that the working diagnosis has on each system.
· List of at least five systems examined within the last 24 hours. Provide at least two pertinent positive or negative findings relevant to each system examined and include a full set of vital signs.
· List of all admission diagnostics conducted for this visit or conducted within the last 24 hours.( (CPT codes)
· List of all pertinent acute and chronic diagnoses in order of priority using ICD-10. Identify any differential diagnoses being eliminated.
· Treatment plan that corresponds with the diagnosis. Provide information on admission type, types of diagnostics, any prescribed medications and dosages, and any relevant consults or follow-up procedures needed.
· Discussion of any relevant ethical, legal, or geriatric-specific considerations.
Incorporate at least 3-5 peer-reviewed articles in the assessment or plan. (Minimum 1200 words).
Don’t Forget to include all coding including ICD-10, CPT and all others.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.