- Identify the theoretical orientation you have selected to use.
- Describe how you would assess the problem orientation of the client in your selected case study (i.e., how the client perceives the problem). Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind in this assessment stage.
- Discuss the problem definition and formulation based on the theoretical orientation you have selected.
- Identify and describe two solutions from all the solutions possible. Remember, some of these solutions should stem from the theoretical orientation you are utilizing.
- Describe how you would implement the solution. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
- Describe the extent to which the client is able to mobilize the solutions for change.
- Discuss how you would evaluate whether the outcome is achieved or not. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
- Evaluate how well the problem-solving model can be used for short-term treatment of this client.
- Evaluate one merit and one limitation of using the problem-solving model for this case.
Use Empowerment Theory
review this article listed in the Learning Resources: Westefeld, J. S., & Heckman-Stone, C. (2003). The integrated problem-solving model of crisis intervention: Overview and application. The Counseling Psychologist, 31(2), 221–239. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0011000002250638
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.