Please provide very brief/short answers for the following:
– Briefly describe the processes that lead to the formation of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks
– Explain partial melting and the geological processes that lead to melting
– Describe, in general terms, the range of chemical compositions of magmas
– Discuss the processes that take place during the cooling and crystallization of magma, and the typical order of crystallization according to the Bowen reaction series.
– Explain how magma composition can be changed by fractional crystallization and partial melting of the surrounding rocks
– Apply the criteria for igneous rock classification based on mineral proportions
– Describe the origins of phaneritic, porphyritic, and pegmatitic textures
– Explain the relationships between plate tectonics, the formation of magma, and volcanism
– Describe the range of magma compositions formed in differing tectonic environments, and discuss the relationship between magma composition (and gas content) and eruption style
– Briefly identify the types of hazards posed to people and to infrastructure by the different types of volcanic eruptions
PART 2 (Please answer both questions briefly, yet thoroughly)
– Go to https://www.nps.gov/subjects/geology/rocks.htm and read about the different types of rocks. Focusing on igneous rocks, share something you learned about them and research from an external source igneous rocks to provide an detailed example to the class. Make sure to list sources.
– Go to https://youtu.be/fyoQr3hGsfs and watch the video/slideshow. After exploring the slideshow, share something you learned and then find the concept in an external source to explain to the class. make sure to list sources.
*Please properly cite each reference used*
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.