Solve the case in 2-3 pages. Part 3 includes:
- Indicate which course of action you would choose, and why. If you were personally involved in the scenario, you can detail what you DID do compared to what you WOULD do given what you have learned in this course.
- Provide your own opinions: do not rephrase the opinions of others, create your own, unique viewpoint based on your ethical philosophy, ethical decision-making framework, and the context and scenario of the case.
- Clearly demonstrate and explain how the pros of your solution outweigh the cons.
- Use the facts of the case and supporting resources to convince your readers of the soundness of your ethical point of view
- Use consistent formatting throughout (12 pt font, Times New Roman, single-spaced).
- Review your paper thoroughly for grammatical issues and typographical errors!
- Use an APA-style cover page and reference page.
- Cite your sources (do not use Wikipedia or Blog, etc.) and list them in a reference page per APA style.
- At minimum use 5 resources that are published no more than five years ago. Choose scholarly resources (i.e., peer-reviewed journals, sources from your industry/organization, and (sparingly) the textbook.
- 2-3 body pages (single-spaced, not including cover page and references).
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.