Please answer the following in essay format. Each essay should be at least 250 words. Please upload your answers in one document and as a file attachment.
1. What did C. Wright Mills mean when he used the phrase “the sociological imagination”? Think of some event in the world or in your life and explain how you would use your sociological imagination to help explain it.
2. In recent years, companies such as Lyft and Uber have expanded what is called the “gig economy,”where people work as independent contractors who get paid for each job rather than receiving a set wage or salary as an employee. Write an essay applying Karl Marx’s ideas to this form of work. For example, Marx argued that capitalists always try to accumulate more wealth for themselves; how does the gig economy (or specific companies such as Uber) demonstrate this? Be thorough, and use as many of Marx’s ideas as you can in your answer.
3. Describe the key elements of ethical research. How did the Nazi war experiments and the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment contribute to the development of these research guidelines?
4. Explain the relationship between statuses and roles. Give an example of someone experiencing role conflict because of the different statuses they hold.
5. Give an example of resocialization someone experiences when they leave college. What new rulesand resources influence their behavior and choices?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.