The purposes of each case study assignment include the following:
- To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
- To advance critical thinking and writing skills
- To compile a response to the prompts provided
- To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Option 2: The Civil Rights Movement
Using the Internet, locate and read Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have a Dream" speech given in Washington D.C., August 1963. Copy and paste the following keywords into your Google search bar: "I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King, Jr." Feel free also to locate and incorporate additional scholarly sources to respond to this case study, including information on the Civil Rights Movement.
Construct the case study by responding to the following prompts:
- Explain if the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s effectively changed the nation.
- What effect would the Civil Rights Acts have across the continent on minority groups?
- Do you think that the tactics and strategies that civil rights activists used in the 1960s would apply to today's racial and ethnic conflicts? Why or why not?
- Do the ideas of the 1960s still have relevance today? If so how? If not, why not?
- Analyze how the Civil Rights Movement would impact diversity in America today.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.