Critique of Systematic Research Review (SRR)
Guidelines with Scoring Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students with practice in identifying, reading, and critiquing systematic research reviews related to nursing. A systematic review is defined as ?A summary of evidence, typically conducted by an expert or expert panel on a particular topic, that uses a rigorous process (to minimize bias) for identifying, appraising, and synthesizing studies to answer a specific clinical question and draw conclusions about the data gathered (Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt, 2015).
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to
(CO 3) Synthesize for dissemination the research findings from nursing and related disciplines. (PO 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11)
(CO 4) Compare and critique quantitative and qualitative designs and methodologies for research studies. (PO 4, 7, 9, 11)
1. Choose an SRR that pertains to your practice setting. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice. (CO 3, 4)
2. Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included. (CO 4)
3. Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued. (CO 4)
4. Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR. (CO 3, 4)
5. Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research. (CO 3, 4)
6. Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignment.
7. Paper length should be between 4-6 pages.
PREPARING THE PAPER
Consult your faculty member if you are uncertain about whether your article is a true SRR. If it is not, your grade will be affected because you will not be able to address all of the above objectives.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.