Describe the organizational characteristics of the facility in which you currently have a clinical assignment Include the following: a Type of organization
Describe the organizational characteristics of the facility in which you currently have a clinical assignment. Include the following:
a. Type of organization
b. Overall climate of the facility
c. How the organization is structured
d. Formal and informal goals and processes of the organization
2. What are the ways in which a nurse can enhance his or her expertise?
3. Why is the work climate of an organization important to nurse leaders and managers?
4. Explain ?shared governance,? and describe how it can affect the power structure of a health-care organization.
5. Why is it important for a staff nurse to understand the culture and real goals of the organization in which he or she works?
6.Create your ideal organizational chart. Describe how the various components would interact.
7. Recall the last time you walked into a hospital, clinic, or physician office for the first time. What was your first impression? Did you feel comfortable and welcome? Why or why not? If you could change the first impression this facility makes, what would you
do? What changes could be made at a very low cost? What changes would be expensive? Finally, discuss why it is important for a health-care facility to make a good first impression.
8. Interview one of the staff nurses on your unit. Find out what practices within the organization help to empower the nurses. Compare this list of practices with those discussed in the textbook.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.