Develop a c++ program with a Student class. A Student class contains private attributes of firstname, lastname, and scores. Student also has private method calculateGrade which calculates grade for a given score; public methods printInfo() which prints information about the Student, and getAverageGrade() which returns the grade for the average score of the student.
The grade of a score is calculated based on the grading scheme shown below:
(1) Create a students.csv file containing at least 10 student’s information of the form
firstname,lastname,score1 ,score2 ,score3
– score1 is the score the student had in a course, etc
(2) Your program should read students.csv using CSVReader and then store the information read into a vector of Student
(3) Your program should print the information for each student as displayed in the enclosed program. Other than the first line of the output, your program should produce exactly the same output WORD-FOR-WORD, CHARACTER FOR CHARACTER
(4) Your program must include project identification tag as described in class and a UML describing the Student class.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.