Module 4 Assignment: Problem-based Case Study Essay
This assignment allows you to demonstrate your ability to apply what you have learned studying organizational leadership to a real-world case.
Compose an essay that describes how the theories, approaches, and frameworks of the course relate to a real-world case of organizational leadership. Detailed instructions can be found in the learning module: Writing the Problem-Based Case Study Essay. Below you will find a video about this assignment that was prepared by a previous instructor of this course. It further expands on the instructions.
Problem-Based Case Study Essay:
In this assignment you will apply one reflective theory to a real-life problem/case study. Ideally, the problem will come from your work environment. Alternatively, you may select a case from one of your previous classes or from an online search. Choose your case study carefully to assure it is relevant to this course. [i.e. this class isn’t about terrorism so how to solve world terrorism won’t do]
Here’s an outline of the assignment:
• Select a relevant case study or problem – briefly introduce it.
• Apply one of the reflective learning theories to the case
• Advise what one can do to handle the case; consider it as a learning experience and example for “reflective learning”
• Note how your experience in ORGL courses has helped you to know how to handle the case better than before you were in ORGL courses (in other words, your personal development as a problem-solver in light of this particular case study)
• Reference/Works Cited page (cite the reflective learning theory you used in the essay)
Watch the video in the Module 4 Assignment: Problem-based Case Study Essay and read the printed instructions: Writing the Problem-Based Case Study Essay.
The following criteria represent “A” work for the essay (from Problem Based Essay Grading Rubric):
• Robust understanding of reflective frameworks;
• Logical application of reflective model to good decision-making and problem resolution.
• Insightfully relates reflective theories to personal development and decision-making with relevant examples.
• Highly relevant case study selection.
• Decidedly specific, well-supported.
• Considerable original thinking.
• Writing is well-organized, unified; grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
• Vividly clear references to relevant sources. Necessary, proper citations.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.