Public Relations Case Study
39354Your friend owns a restaurant and a false rumor about the business has circulated, claiming the head chef has a very contagious disease. Many customers are scared and stop going to the restaurant, and sales are down.
Since you are taking a marketing communications class, you decide the help your friend. Address the following:
· Explain what public relations (PR) is and the different types of PR.
· What are some ways to handle a rumor?
· Prepare a statement on behalf of the restaurant to the public.
· Select one traditional and one digital media for this statement.
· Explain why they are appropriate in delivering the statement to the public.
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.