The special education process can be overwhelming for both parents and educators. For example, differentiating between IFSPs, IEPs, and 504s can be difficult. The classroom teacher i
The special education process can be overwhelming for both parents and educators. For example, differentiating between IFSPs, IEPs, and 504s can be difficult. The classroom teacher is a member of the interdisciplinary team, and it is important for the teacher to have a general understanding of IFSPs, IEPs, and 504s. The interdisciplinary team includes the grade level teacher, special education teacher, district representative, school psychologist/specialist, the parents, and the student (when it is appropriate).
For this assignment, create a 12-15 slide digital presentation for an upcoming professional development.
Include the following in the presentation:
- Explanations of IDEA, IFSPs, IEPs, and 504 plans and how they differ from each other.
- General processes for special education identification, including Child Find, parent referral, and school referral.
- Roles family, the school, and/or district faculty and staff play in identification, support, and reporting, as well as the meaning of service delivery.
- Methods of communication with families regarding the process of special education identification.
- A title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly references
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.