This paper is based on Bertrand Russell’s “The Problems of Philosophy” and will need to have at least one quote from one of the three chapters provided in the attachments (pp. 68-81). Below are the intricate details required for the informal essay:
After completing this week’s assigned chapters of Russell’s The Problems of Philosophy as well as the other required readings, do the following:
First, briefly summarize what you learned from reading the Russell chapters this week. Then, set about achieving your main goal in this assignment, beyond the summary, which is to tie together any theories, themes, concepts, important ideas, arguments, important observations, etc. you discover in Russell’s work and the particular philosophical views and the general content covered in the other readings.
For example, in Week Four, you will be summarizing Chapters XIII-XV in The Problems of Philosophy, and then you will look for how what he says there links up with, adds to, or even conflicts with the philosophical views and ideas of James, Kierkegaard, and Nietzsche. Chapter XV will likely be the focus of the comparative part of your commentary.
– Essay neutrally and accurately synthesizes the main ideas and arguments in the considered texts, along with key supporting claims, in decidedly original language. Demonstrates deep intellectual engagement with and understanding of material.
– Essay demonstrates an in-depth reflection on, and personalization of, the theories, concepts, and/or strategies presented in the course materials to date. Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful and well supported. Clear, detailed examples are provided, as applicable.
– Essay skillfully breaks down the arguments, issues, or problems under discussion into relevant parts and also makes clear, incisive, and accurate connections between the parts. In addition, the essay astutely evaluates the quality of the arguments or positions defended and provides penetrating suggestions for how they can be improved or made logically stronger.
– Response shows compelling evidence of synthesis of ideas presented and insights gained throughout the entire course and makes highly original and penetrating interrelationships between Russell’s thinking that of other philosophers covered in the course.
– Writing is clear, concise, and well organized with excellent sentence/paragraph construction. Thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner. Errors in spelling, grammar, or syntax are absent or extremely minor and minimal in number. Comprehensibility and lucidity in word use and originality in phrasing make the essay a pleasure to read.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.