You can choose either of the two philosophers listed below to write about, and I have added the material required to cite from for them both (only required for the one philosopher you choose). Nietzsche’s reading is only required for Preface, Parts 1, 2, & 3: [§1-62] pp. 3-57. Kierkegaard’s reading is required for (entire), pp. 1-61. Needless to say, only one of their works needs to be cited (based on whomever you choose). Below are the requirements:
I) Q&A: The topic for the discussion is Critics of Religion. The word-count requirement for each Q&A is loosely set at a minimum of 250 words; however, a Q&A post of fewer than 150 words will receive no credit.
Compose and answer an original question based on the required readings. Your question should address the writings, ideas, and theories of one of the following philosophers:
To complete this discussion topic, please start a new discussion thread in the following format:
My second Week Four discussion question is:
My answer to this question is:
Here are the grading guidelines:
– Q&A question is highly original, penetrating and provocative. Insightfully cuts to the heart of important issues relating to required topic areas.
– Analyzes the issue with a clear sense of scope and context, including an assessment of audience. Identifies influence of context. Questions all assumptions and addresses any bias that may be related to the underlying the issue.
– Answer shows evidence of exemplary understanding of important and relevant content and concepts. Answer is insightful, thought-provoking, comprehensive, and likely to promote further substantive conversation and debate. Secure grasp of inner relationship of issues and concepts; supporting material is on point and expertly selected. Answer falls within recommended word-count range while being both concise and thorough; makes original, insightful, and thought-provoking use of several sources from course Recommended Readings.
– Position demonstrates ownership or originality. Appropriately identifies own position, drawing support from experience and information not from assigned sources. Justifies own view while integrating contrary interpretations. Hypothesis demonstrates sophisticated thought.
– Evidence of adept source evaluation skills. Examines evidence and questions accuracy and relevance. Recognizes bias. Sequence of presentation reflects clear organization of ideas, subordinating for importance and impact.
– Addresses diverse perspectives from a variety of sources to qualify analysis. Any analogies are used effectively. Clearly justifies own view while respecting views of others. Analysis of other positions is accurate and respectful. Evidence of reflection and self-assessment.
– Identifies and discusses conclusions, implications, and consequences. Considers context, assumptions, and evidence. Qualifies own assertions. Consequences are considered and integrated. Implications are developed, and ambiguities recognized and considered. Leaves reader with meaningful takeaways and ideas for further research.
– Writing employs graceful and effective use of language that skillfully communicates meaning to readers with clarity and fluency. May at times be nuanced and eloquent. Errors are minimal or absent. Style is appropriate for audience. Organization is clear; transitions between ideas enhance presentation. Consistent use of appropriate format. Few if any problems with other components of presentation. High levels of articulateness and sophistication in the overall writing, leaving the reader informed and wanting more.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.