Company Description and SWOT Analysis Overview Create a description of your selected company and a SWOT matrix that includes trends, strategic positioning, distribution channels, and ris
Company Description and SWOT Analysis
Create a description of your selected company and a SWOT matrix that includes trends, strategic positioning, distribution channels, and risks.
You already chose a company (Yummy-Yummy ) and created a description and mission statement for it. In this assignment, you will need to revise your selected company's description and mission statement based on the feedback you received in the chat thread. You will also include a brief narrative that provides the rationale for including each component of the mission statement.
Likewise, in the Week 2 discussion, you began work on your SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity, threat) matrix. Your task in this assignment is to revise your SWOT matrix based on the feedback you received in the chat box. You will also summarize the key learnings from your SWOT matrix.
Reminders and Notes
· Your chosen company will operate in a 100-mile radius from your home address. Your goal is to reach $1 million in sales by the end of the second year.
The specific requirements for this assignment are to write a 3 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the product or service on which the company is focusing, including the company's name and its significance.
2. Revise the company’s mission statement based on feedback , including the rationale for each component of the mission statement.
o Place the mission statement within quotation marks.
1. Describe the trends in your specific industry, focusing on your particular type of product or service.
o Research and outline industry trends. Be sure to consider the size and growth rate for the overall industry and for the specific product or service on which you are focusing.
1. Describe the company’s distribution channels and provide the rationale for your selection.
o Sample questions to ask when choosing distribution channels:
§ Will you sell your product in grocery stores, restaurants, or sports venues?
§ Will you sell your product online or as a subscription?
§ Where will the service be offered?
1. Revise your selected company’s SWOT matrix based on feedback from chat box and summarize the key learnings from your matrix.
o Be sure to use the SWOT Matrix [DOCX] (table) when revising your SWOT matrix.
Running Head: BUSINESS PLAN 1
BUSINESS PLAN 3
Yummy-Yummy Incorporation is a fast-food business that seeks to increase the well-being of persons in the market. The fast-food company will deal with organic products that can be prepared and sold in fast-food outlets across the country. With the increasing demand for organic products, there has been a market gap for organic products in the market. This calls for action in the retail and hospitality industry to develop ways to produce and sell products in the market. Yummy-Yummy limited will focus on offering the market organic fast-food meals that top-notch chefs make.
The foods will be made from different vegetables from different countries. Products will be outsourced from other locations, and then the products sold will be given names per the country of origin. This is unique and will make the brand's production very efficient and effective. Moreover, the business will set up shop in the region with high demand for these organic products. One of the strategies chosen by the corporation is the pricing strategy, as these products will have to be sold at affordable prices in the market. These prices will have to be on a standard fee that will allow everyone to work together.
The overall mission for Yummy-Yummy limited is to be "The serve delicious, organic-foods to all the clients in the most convenient manner.”
Significance of the Yummy-Yummy Limited
Yummy-Yummy is a term meaning sweet food. It implies that it is a sweet food. It is a corporation that wants to make sweet delicacies. It is a name that is used to attract people by the sweet name and will ensure that the products are too.
1. A valued brand.
2. Delicious foods.
3. Branded products.
4. Embracing Technology.
1. Issues in supply chain management.
2. Employee satisfaction levels.
3. The business model-issues.
4. Myths and misconceptions about organic products.
1. Innovation in branding.
2. Expansion in international markets.
3. Healthier options offered in the organization.
4. Door-to-door delivery.
1. Riskiness in investments in organizations.
2. Competition in international markets.
3. Culture changes that are not in favor of organic foods.
4. Environmental concerns in the market.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.