The following set of behaviors easily could be added to a department’s standard operating procedures under the ethics category. These behaviors are unacceptable and are viewed by the police and corrections department as unethical:
Accepting gratuities (e.g., gifts, favors, money, or anything given to you free.)
Using unnecessary force (e.g., physical abuse, emotional mistreatment, or roughing up suspects in custody)
- Discrimination (mistreating individuals on the basis of race, age, gender, religion, culture, sexual preference, or national origin)
- Lying in any form (including creating facts to incriminate or protect another)
- Violating laws, rights, or procedures (e.g., intentionally making a false arrest, filing a false report, or purposely ignoring departmental procedures)
- Add 5 more unacceptable behaviors to the above list.
- Additionally, for each behavior listed, you must also provide a rational as to why you feel it should be included in a list of SOP’s.
Please read 1 Timothy 3:2 and explain why it is important for leaders in the criminal justice system to be of the highest character and integrity. Please explain the issues that are created when leaders are not moral and ethical and how this adversely affects our society.
How important is it for leaders to possess a Biblical Worldview?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.