Overview: The milestone assignments in this course directly support you in your successful completion of your final project, a policy analysis paper.
Prompt: Respond to the following questions about the Constitutional Framework and Federalism sections of your policy analysis paper. Through answering these questions, you will begin to develop ideas about course concepts in relation to your final project.
I. Constitutional Framework Questions
1. Introduction: What is your policy about? What is the constitutional context in which your policy is grounded?
2. Explicit and Implied Powers: What are the explicit and implied powers of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government in relation to your policy?
3. Division of Power: Describe how the division of power creates tension between the branches of government and how this tension has impacted your policy.
4. Checks and Balances: How has your policy been impacted (positively or negatively) by systems of checks and balances?
II. Federalism Questions
1. Models of Federalism: What are the different models of federalism as a form of democratic governance? How are these models manifested in your policy?
2. Federalism Model: What is the specific federalism model that best explains your policy, and why?
3. Process of Governing: How have collaboration, cooperation, and conflict been evident among federal, state, and local levels with regard to your policy? How have they impacted the process of governing?
4. Budget Process: How does the budget process work across different levels of government with regard to your policy? How it is funded?
5. Regulatory Schemes: What are the different regulatory schemes for funding programs? What are the benefits and consequences of different funding programs in relation to your policy?
6. Fiscal Federalism: What are the implications of fiscal federalism on your policy? How has the funding strategy impacted your policy?
III. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Explain policy and its constitutional context.
2. Define explicit and implied powers of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government in relation to policy.
3. Describe division of power in relation to policy.
4. Describe the impact of systems of checks and balances on policy.
5. Identify models of federalism.
6. Describe collaboration, cooperation, and conflict on federal, state, and local levels in relation to policy.
7. Describe the model of federalism that best explains the policy.
8. Explain the budget process across different levels of government in relation to policy.
9. Explain regulatory schemes in relation to policy.
10. Explain implications of fiscal federalism on policy.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.