The session hijacking process normally involves five steps: Sniffing the traffic between the target computer and the server. Monitoring traffi
In 250 words or more, answer the following.
The session hijacking process normally involves five steps:
- Sniffing the traffic between the target computer and the server.
- Monitoring traffic with the goal of predicting the packet sequence numbers.
- Desynchronizing the current session.
- Predicting the session ID and taking over the session.
- Injecting commands targeted at the server.
Discuss which of these steps you believe represent the most difficult technical challenges and explain the methods or approaches you might employ to overcome the challenges.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.