Review Case Problem: PAR Inc. Download Case Problem: PAR Inc.from Chapter 10 in the ebook. Step 2: Do: Run the t-Test: Tw
Step 2: Do:
- Run the t-Test: Two-Sample Assuming Unequal Variances for the Data File Golf (Chapter 10) using the video How to Add Excel's Data Analysis ToolPak (Links to an external site.) for assistance.
In a managerial report, use the methods of hypothesis testing to
- Formulate and present the rationale for a hypothesis test that Par could use to compare the driving distances of the current and new golf balls.
- Analyze the data to provide the hypothesis testing conclusion. What is the p-value for your test? What is your recommendation for Par, Inc.?
- Provide descriptive statistical summaries of the data for each model.
- Explain what the 95% confidence interval is for the population mean driving distance of each model, and explain what the 95% confidence interval is for the difference between the means of the two populations.
- Discuss whether you see a need for larger sample sizes and more testing with the golf balls.
Step 3: Discuss
Based on your hypothesis testing conclusion, what are your recommendations for Par, Inc? Support your recommendations with findings from your managerial report.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.