Case Study Mr. Sweet, 38 years old, is brought to the Emergency Department nonresponsive. PMHX: DM I (Diabetes Type 1) and he
Mr. Sweet, 38 years old, is brought to the Emergency Department nonresponsive.
PMHX: DM I (Diabetes Type 1) and he has been sick for the last 3 days
Blood sugar: 532
ABGs: pH 7.08, HCO3 12, and CO2 28
VS (vital signs): HR 116, BP 107/64, RR 36 (deep and rapid rate), Temp 101.5 F
Answer the following questions:
- What nursing interventions do expect to be ordered for Mr. Sweet? (Be sure to include specific medications you would expect ordered for this patient as medications are part of nursing interventions).
- What is the rationale for these interventions & medications?
- What type of acid-base disturbance does this patient have? Is it compensated, partially compensated, or not compensated?
- What is Mr. Sweet's primary Medical Diagnosis?
- Provide at least 1 reference and citation
- Please make an initial post by the due date listed, and respond to at least two other student's posts by Saturday with substantial details that demonstrate an understanding of the concepts, and critical thinking. Remember that your posts must exhibit appropriate writing mechanics including using proper language, cordiality, and proper grammar and punctuation. At least 1 reference and citation is required for each response post.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.