Overview Stakeholders are individuals or groups that have an active interest in an organization. Stakeholders and stak
Stakeholders are individuals or groups that have an active interest in an organization. Stakeholders and stakeholder groups typically include employees, vendors, communities, government agencies, customers, investors, and lenders. Different stakeholders have different interests, attitudes, and priorities. Effective communication ensures that they receive relevant information and develop positive attitudes to your organization in the scenario.
As the regional marketing director of a theme park, you are in the process of designing a phased marketing strategy for reopening all parks after a safety incident. You have already helped other marketing directors understand the importance of having a good marketing mix to inspire customer loyalty; now help them with a stakeholder communication plan. Develop a communication plan that will ensure stakeholders understand the steps the organization is taking to benefit them.
Three aspects to consider for effective stakeholder communication are the interest of stakeholders in the organization, the impact of the reopening decision on stakeholders, and the relevance of information going to stakeholders.
Complete the communication plan for the stakeholders of the organization in the course scenario. Refer to the Exemplar Communication Grid for an example of how the template can be used.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify the three key stakeholders (a minimum of one internal and two external groups) in the reopening of the park.
- Internal Stakeholders
- External Stakeholders
- Use the Communication Grid Template to complete this step.
- Internal Stakeholders
- Identify and analyze the information about each stakeholder group and their need for communication. Use the Communication Grid Template to complete this step. Consider the following points:
- Stakeholder's interest in the park’s reopening
- Assessment of the impact on stakeholder (low, medium, or high)
- Information and communication needs of the stakeholder
- Communication methods to and with the stakeholder
- Identify two crisis communication methods for communicating with stakeholders.
- What forms of communication can be used to quickly communicate with internal stakeholder groups?
- What forms of communication can be used to communicate with external stakeholder groups?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 1- to 2-page Word document, which includes your responses and the completed Communication Grid Template, using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.