This Assessment requires submission of an 8- to 10-page leadership profile + APA references ?? Part 1: Perspectives on
This Assessment requires submission of an 8- to 10-page leadership profile + APA references
For the first part of your leadership profile, you will describe how you can/will apply positive leadership skills in pursuit of social change, be it in your professional or personal life. Be sure to incorporate the following:
- Analyze the importance of the five elements of emotional intelligence in being a strong leader: self-awareness, self-regulation, social skills, empathy, and motivation. Specifically:
- How do these elements affect the leader-follower relationship?
- How do they improve a leader’s ability to promote change?
Developing a Diverse and Inclusive Environment
· Analyze the interdependency of diversity and inclusion.
· Examine what diversity and inclusion look like in the workplace, as well as the benefits of having/developing a diverse working environment.
· Summarize how you have worked/will work as a leader to promote diversity and inclusion in your work environment.
The Power of Networking
- Based on your personal and professional experiences, examine the relationship of establishing and maintaining a professional network to your own leadership.
- How can a strong network benefit both a rising leader and an established leader?
- How can the use of networks enhance one’s ability to become an agent of positive social change?
For the second part of your leadership profile, you will share your own “passion and purpose” story, similar to those from Passion and Purpose: Stories From the Best and Brightest Young Business Leaders. Considering your self-reflection, your personal and professional experience, and the other ideas related to leadership that you have explored in your studies so far, address the following:
· Create a narrative describing your passion and the purpose you see for yourself. Be sure to address the following questions as you construct your narrative:
o What is most important to you in life?
o What do you want the focus of your professional life to be?
o How do you plan to (or currently) incorporate social responsibility and ethical decision making into your life and work? (LO 2.2)
o What kind of positive difference do you want to make in the world?
· Analyze how obtaining your degree at Walden will better equip you to pursue your passion and fulfill your purpose. Be sure to address the following in your analysis:
o How do your passion and purpose align to Walden’s mission of positive social change?
How does Walden’s mission impact your experience as you study here—including the knowledge and skills you will take from this program and how that knowledge and those skills will shape your future and support you to make a positive difference?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.