Section 1 (400 -600 words with 2 Reference)
Create an outline that could serve as a template for creating future security policies. Your template should reflect 2–3 key parts of a security policy.
- For each element you include in your outline template, give a sentence or two describing the information that should be included. It is acceptable if you want to borrow elements from the course resources or an actual security policy from a company; however, you are encouraged to make this template your own.
- The following are suggestions of items to consider as key parts of a security policy:
- Policy statement
- Guidelines and user procedure
- Information technology procedures
- Compliance and enforcement
Section 2 (400 -600 words with 2 Reference)
Use the template you created in the previous discussion board to write one of the following policies. This will eventually be included in the final Enterprise Security Strategy Plan. Review 2 other policy pages from your fellow students. You may use one of the following examples or come up with your own:
- Acceptable use
- Internet use
- Mobile devices
- Access control
- Physical security
Section 3 (400 -600 words with 2 Reference)
Create a main post that highlights 2 best practices regarding the implementation of a security plan. This can be anything from the organizational change management aspects (users) or the technical implementation (information technology staff).
- Describe and evaluate each strategy.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.