Research ‘THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’ and ‘THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU’ Address, at a mi
- Research "THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION" and "THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU"
- Address, at a minimum, the following:
- The legal protections afforded to consumers by these bodies
- The rules/laws/regulations that these bodies apply/enforce to provide those protections
- The steps that are taken to investigate/enforce violations of consumer rights
- The penalties that may be imposed for violating these rules/laws/regulations
- The "real" impact and significance of their activities on U.S. commerce
- Cite 3-5 cases along with brief, case summaries to present examples of how at least one of these bodies (and their rules/laws/regulations) has protected a consumer.
- Anything else that you can add
Guidelines for Submission:
- Follow the appropriate rules for citation as they apply to your discipline
- APA for business students
- Uniform Bluebook of Citations for paralegal and legal studies students
- To fully address the main points of this Act, at least five pages would be required (not including cover page or reference page)
- At least five credible sources are required (i.e. scholarly or professional, not wiki sites)
- Submit as a Word Document, Double-Spaced, Times New Roman, 12 Point Font with 1" Margins
- To upload your paper (i.e. like email attachment), click the title Project above.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.