Unit 4 DB: Finding theme in children’s literatureThe definition of Theme is often abridged to ‘the main idea.
Unit 4 DB: Finding theme in children's literatureThe definition of Theme is often abridged to "the main idea." However, Theme is more involved than that. Essentially, a theme is the author's message–what the author wants to tell his/her readers about people in general. Themes can be supported by many of the story's components, particularly the characters' words, actions, and conflicts.
One of the best ways to analyze theme is to look at it through children's literature.
For this response, think of a children's story/book and analyze what the theme is.
What is the author trying to tell children about life?
- What story are you choosing? If you can find a link to the book or story, please post this.
- Provide a brief summary of the story (be careful about cutting and pasting. Please use your own words)
- What do you feel is the theme of this story and WHY?
- Be sure to include text examples with your response
- End your response by asking a question of your classmates
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.