Eddie Case Study Worksheet
Answer the following questions for the assigned case study. Each response should be sufficient to answer the question appropriately (around 50–75 words each when applicable). Think critically about your responses to each question. Do not respond with statements that indicate you are not in a position to prescribe or diagnose; this is practice to utilize your critical-thinking skills.
1. What primary presenting problems do you see in this case study?
2. What would be your DSM-5 diagnosis of this case?
3. What medication might you suggest for the client in this case? Provide the medication name, the dosage you would recommend, and what time of day you would suggest the medication be taken.
4. Identify the primary side effects of concern you would address with this client.
5. Would you recommend hospitalizing the client in this case? Explain the rationale behind your decision.
6. What alternative treatments might you recommend for this client to address the reported problems? What alternative medications might you suggest?
7. What are some special considerations or ethical concerns that you may encounter when using pharmacological treatment with children and older adults?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.