Choose only one organism from each trophic level and make sure that the food chain goes in a straight line from one trophic level to the next, i.e., Herbivore A eats Plant A, Omnivore A eats Herbivore A, and the Top Predator eats Omnivore A. Let Plant B survive on its own and see what happens. Predict whether each species will survive, and whether it will increase or decrease in number, as well as whether Plant B will survive to the end. Record your prediction in the Data Table and then run the simulation twice and record your data. Use X for "die out," ↑ for "increase in numbers," and ↓ for "decrease in numbers." Answer the following:
- Was your prediction correct? How did you arrive at your prediction? What differences were there between your prediction and the simulation? (total available points 2)
- What would happen to this imaginary ecosystem if the producers were to die out? (total available points 2)
- Did any of the species increase in number? What could account for this increase? Which species decreased in number and what might account for this decrease? (total available points 2)
- Which populations would benefit the most from the presence of decomposers? (total available points 2)
1. Generating data table from the simulation (total available points 2)
2. Each prompt is 2 points
3. Write 2-3 sentences as your response to each prompt.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.