For this unit’s Complete assignment, write a comprehensive scholarly essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you analyze, explain, and apply concepts in the context of this week’s assigned readings. You must incorporate and cite, using correct APA citation format, at least four different scholarly research sources. Be sure your essay demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections from this unit. In-text citations must be used in the body of your essay, and all research sources must be fully cited at the conclusion of your essay. Correct APA citation formats must be used.
- Explain the differences between qualitative and quantitative data. Provide examples these types of data might be used in a criminal justice study.
- Explain the types of levels of measurement used in scientific studies. Provide examples of nominal, ordinal interval and ratiodata that might be used in a criminal justice related study.
- Provide examples of descriptiveand inferential data that might inform a criminal justice study. What are the benefits or drawbacks of these types of data?
- What is spatial autocorrelation, and why is it important in crime mapping and spatial-behavioral studies? Provide a practical example of how it might affect crime mapping.
- Choose one of the five types of distance analyses and apply it successfully to a particular criminological event of interest in your jurisdiction or region. Demonstrate that your choice of that type of distance analysis is applicable to the information you wish to find.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.