In this Discussion, you examine gaps in the life model by applying it to your field experience.
• Review the life model.
• Review this article ( see attached) in the Learning Resources: Piedra, L. M., & Engstrom, D. W. (2009). Segmented assimilation theory and the life model: An integrated approach to understanding immigrants and their children. Social Work, 54(3), 270–277. http://dx.doi.org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/sw/54.3.270
By Day 3
Using an example from your fieldwork experience and a diverse population you encountered at the agency( no Field work, just formulate experience please) (for example, in Piedra and Engstrom’s article, it was immigrant families), respond to the following:
• Identify and describe the diverse population and the unique characteristics and/or the distinctive needs of the population in 3 to 4 brief sentences.
• Explain how the life model can be applied for the population.
• Explain where the gaps are in applying the life model for this population.
• When looking at the gaps, explain which theory might be helpful in filling the gaps of the life model when working with this population.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.