MT302M6-6: Analyze organizational structure and culture in an organization.
Read the scenario and address the checklist items.
ROBoInc. is a robotics software company with 100 employees located in Bismarck, North Dakota in the United States. Up until now, the culture is fairly strongly established as a hard working culture that operates as departmental “families”. The company has had an informal code of ethics that is not uniform since every department has handled ethical conduct issues in its own manner. As a result, there have been increasing incidents of personnel doing consulting work for other companies outside of work hours. The CEO is concerned as their robotics software could be compromised.
Lately, as the company’s software is increasingly sought by robot producing companies around the globe, the CEO realizes it is time to reimagine a more formalized, diverse, and global type company, while adhering to an ethical code of conduct with uniform responses to infringement.
The CEO knows they will need to hire at least another 20 salespersons and additional software developers soon to address this increasing global demand. The CEO wants to restructure the company while keeping company costs down as much as possible.
Disclaimer: The organization and characters depicted in this exercise are fictional. Any resemblance to real organizations or individuals is purely coincidental.
Help ROBoInc. address the problems by completing the checklist items based on the company’s current organizational structure provided below the checklist.
Address the following checklist items in your Assessment submission:
1) Identify the characteristics needed in implementing a shared ethical culture and explain how this will help the organization.
2) Choose a common ethical culture indicated by the scenario, the reading, and activities, and explain your reasoning.
3) Explain how the ethical culture you choose will be affected by the global context (see Hofstede’s cultural dimensions). What are some of the global implications?
4) Analyze the current organizational structure and culture (using the Competing Values Framework).
5) Specify the key questions the executives need to answer in order to create the most effective and suitable organizational structure and culture.
6) Explain the importance of ethical leadership involved in implementing a new organization structure and suggest a possible new structure based on the organizational structures you find on the Internet, in the Readings or Learning Activities.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.