Week 7 Disparities in Health and Health Care
Paper 2: Eliminating Health Care Disparities
To prepare for this Assignment, select a public health issue of interest to you (e.g., obesity, diabetes, cancer, HIV/AIDS, mental health).
In a 5- to 7-page report:
1. Describe the specific population(s) (e.g., ethnic or racial group, homosexuals, veterans, women, children, adolescents) affected by the health issue you selected. Explain how this population is discriminately affected by the health issue you selected.
2. Explain the primary determinants of the health issue. Then, explain how these determinants contribute to the disparities in care for the population.
3. Explain what specific social work interventions you might implement to address this health issue, reduce or eliminate disparities, and improve health outcomes.
4. Identify some challenges you may encounter when implementing the interventions. Then, explain the strategies you might employ to address these challenges.
5. Explain the advocacy roles a medical social worker might play in addressing the disparities in health care for the health issues and population you selected.
6. Cite your response using external scholarly resources.
Week 7–Choosing Topics for the Health Inequities Paper
Posted on: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 10:14:58 AM EDT
Here are some resources that might guide you in choosing a population AND health issue for your upcoming paper. I choose the elderly and my public health issues is COVID-19
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.