Championing Organizational Change
To be effective leaders and change agents, you need to understand and apply principles related to the politics of change. You will construct a stakeholders' map related to a needed change in your workplace or an organization you are familiar with, and write a memorandum to make a "pitch" to a change champion who can endorse the change effort and actively support it. The focus here is on how to change, versus what to change.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess the complex and dynamic nature of organizational change.
- Analyze ways in which leaders and managers can effectively initiate, shape, and support organizational change.
- Analyze the processes of change in people, groups, and organizations.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner.
In a memorandum to a senior manager who can serve as a change champion for your selected organization, include the following:
- Identify the change and why it is needed for the selected organization. Note: You can use the same change you focused on in the Unit 4 assignment.
- Develop a stakeholder's map, including those directly or indirectly affected by the change.
- Explain each stakeholder's position on the change. Be sure to include what they can gain or what they can lose.
- Articulate recommendations for structural or cultural changes as part of the change plan.
- Assess alternative approaches to managing resistances. Consider how to deal with toxic players.
Your memorandum should be written coherently to support a central idea, in appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- References: Support your recommendations with at least one academic resource from the Capella University Library. You must use proper APA style to list your references.
- Length: 2 to 3 pages, not including the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Formatting: Use APA formatting for in-text citations, proper punctuation, single-spacing, one-inch margins all around, headings, subheadings, and bullet points, if needed.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.