Purpose of Assignment
For this assignment, you will write an executive summary of either Part 3 or Part 5 of the Duarte textbook. You choose whether you want to summarize Part 3 or Part 5. You will synthesize the main points of what you read. Assume the audience is a class member who needs to understand the purpose and main points of that Part of the text.
The purpose of this assignment is to:
- Further familiarize you with the Executive Summary form and have you strategically communicate in that form
Using information delivered in class and shared materials (on Canvas):
- Summarize either Part 3 or Part 5 of the Duarte textbook
- Audience: Your classmates
Your Executive Summary should contain the following section headers:
- Purpose: What was the main point of the Part of the text?
- Findings: What are the most important things you learned from the text in the Part you chose?
- Recommendations: What recommendations do you or the authors have?
You may refresh your memory with what an Executive Summary is: and http://polaris.umuc.edu/ewc/web/exec_summary.html. You may review some good vs. poor examples of Executive Summaries here:
You are required to use the standard executive summary format, which can be found on in the links shared above.
- Stay within 2 pages.
- Single-space your assignment.
- Your assignment should be skimmable and employ “chunking” of text.
- Use bulleted or numbered lists as needed.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.