Phoenix Community Health Center is a federally qualified health center with about 20,000 patients that averages 110,000 visits per year and is working on implementing two MRI machines.
Consider the following scenario:
Phoenix Community Health Center is a federally qualified health center with about 20,000 patients that averages 110,000 visits per year and is working on implementing two MRI machines. Maddy is the health care manager for the facility and has been given the task of overseeing the integration process. Maddy is fairly new to the health center and not very familiar with the integration process to be followed.
Develop an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation explaining the integration process the health care manager will need to follow to ensure the integration process is effective, and in which you:
- Explain the integration process.
- Identify strategies to ensure the integration process is effective.
- Identify information systems that support quality initiatives when integrating a new technology.
- Explain the benefits of the information systems to the organization integrating the new technology.
- Propose a tool and explain the importance of the tool to assist with education and training in the integration process. Include:
- Provider and staff training
- Patient training and support
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Include at least 2 references to support your presentation.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.